Meeting Topic: What’s Hot, What’s Not?
How To Renovate Properties Buyers Will Fight Over
When rehabbing properties for sale or rent, do you pay attention to design trends? Do you know what latest and greatest home features buyers and renters are looking for? Are you the guy (or gal) in Home Depot for the 16th time trying to pick out tile to match your paint that doesn’t clash with your counters AND blow the budget? If that sounds familiar, this month’s meeting is for YOU! On Thursday February 8th, learn how to give your flip (or rental) character without adding too much personality. Our meeting will cover:
- What Do Today’s Buyers & Renters Want?
- How To Implement A Design Scheme That Delivers A Top Dollar Look At A Bargain Price
- Investments & Upgrades That Deliver The Biggest Bang For Your Buck
- Where Do You Draw the Line With Upgrades and Stop Short Of Over-improving?
- The New Neutrals – Say Goodbye To Builder Beige
- Professional (Design) Help – Do You Need It? And What Will It Cost?
Rebecca Mickler, a Wilmington interior designer & home stager by day, (and real estate investor by night (and on weekends), will share design tips and tricks you can utilize to renovate a property that looks so good, buyers are lining up for showings before it’s even been listed! She’s worked for 10 years with homeowners, real estate agents and investors to get homes sold quickly and for top dollar, even after they’ve sat on the market for months. If you’ve always been curious about how to achieve an HGTV worthy looking flip, join us this month!
Non-members are $15 at the door
Active military and students admitted FREE with ID
Coastal REIA Members – FREE