The Coastal Carolina Real Estate Investors Association is your best source for education and information on real estate investing in and around New Hanover County and Southeast NC. Remember, it just takes one connection to turn a dream into a profitable transaction… so join us on the second Thursday of every month!
Coastal Carolina REIA
From our monthly meetings to networking with other successful investors, CCREIA offers the inside scoop on what’s happening in the local real estate investment market. Membership has it’s privileges!
Thursdays – 2nd Monthly
Upcoming ’17 Meetings
August 10th, 2017
Topics & Speakers
August ’17 Topic
Rising Market Issues
The Terraces at Sir Tyler
- 6:00-6:20 pm Registration and Networking
- 6:20-6:35 pm Disclosures and Introductions
- 6:35-7:00 pm
Marketing Session~Deals on investment properties!
- 7:15-8:30 pm Featured Speaker
- 8:30-9:00 pm Networking
- We meet on the 2nd Thursday of Every Month (unless otherwise noted)
Coastal REIA Meeting – August ’17
Join Us Thursday August 10th Meeting
Rising Market Issues
Different types of markets create different considerations & challenges when investing. Rising markets are no different.
· Forecasting the market – When do you buy, sell, hold or speculate
· Finding the deals with more competition
· Maintaining or increasing your net profits
· Appraisals & financing
· Labor shortages & price increases
· Emotional investing (following the crowd)
We have assembled a panel of experts to discuss the best ways to manage your investing in this type of market.
Brad Hudson, Sound Harbor Wealth Partners – Brad has been a Financial Advisor for over 15 years and joined Raymond James Financial Services as an independent financial advisor in February of 2006
Jeff Sweyer, Owner, Century 21 Sweyer & Associates – Jeff is a second-generation Century 21 firm owner. Century 21 Sweyer & Associates has been in business for about 30 years and Jeff has been with the firm for more than 16 years and now running one of the most successful Century 21 franchises in the system.
Rich Morgan, Homevestors (We buy ugly homes) – Rich has the local Homevestors franchise and has been wholesaling, flipping and renting out homes for a long time and through different types of markets.
This is a great meeting to do more than just listen in the audience. Learn & share with local investors and get to know how others handle these and other issues.
Meeting Time & Location
Thursday, August 10, 2017 6:15PM
Terraces at Sir Tyler 1826 Sir Tyler Dr Wilmington, NC 28405
Non-members are $15 at the door
Active military and students admitted FREE with ID
Coastal REIA Members – FREE
Coastal Carolina REIA Membership
Benefits of Membership
- Free admission to monthly meetings
- Workshops (Most are free to members)
- Special interest sub-groups
- Smaller discussion groups focused on very specific aspects of investing
- Special offers from Premium Vendors
- Access To Best-in-class Local Market Updates
- Live Deal Pitching During Meetings
- Deal Pitching On Our Discussion Boards 24/7 (Coming Soon!)
Types & Costs of Membership
- Individual/Spouse Membership $100/Year
- Premium Vendor Membership $350/Year
- Web Only Vendor Membership $100/Year
Premium Vendor Membership
- Premuim Vendors promote their businesses to our members and guests. At only $350 annually, it’s a great bargain and gets your business in front of our members, guests and website visitors.
- Set up a table/booth at our monthly membership meetings (2nd Thursday of each month)
- Present a “2-minute” commercial to our meeting audience
- Business-card sized, full color ad on our website (see the Vendor Page)
- Direct link to your company website
- Direct link to your email contact
- Contact info listed with phone, fax, other.
- All the benefits enjoyed by our Individual/Spouse Members
- FREE table at our annual Vendor Expo (usually held late winter, early spring)
- Unlimited exposure to our investment-minded members, guests and website visitors!
A great value for your marketing dollar!!!
See our Vendors page for more information!
What Are You Waiting For? Join Today!
Need To Renew Your Existing Membership?
- A membership in CCREIA give you great resources for all of your real estate investing needs! At only $100 per year, you and a spouse/business partner can enjoy all the benefits of CCREIA membership including free admission to our monthly educational/networking meetings, participation in our subgroups and exclusive access to the jam-packed members-only area of our website.
Premium Vendor Membership
- Premium Vendors promote their businesses to our members and guests. At only $350 annually, it’s a great bargain and gets your business in front of our members, guests and website visitors.
- Our Premium Vendors come services for all areas of the real estate investing. From mortgage brokers to real estate agents and attorneys and everything in between, investors are always looking to add to their REI team. A Premium Vendor Membership promotes your company front and center on our website and at each monthly meeting.
Web Only Vendor Membership
- Ideal for the business-owner who wants exposure to our members, guests and website visitors via our website. A great value at only $100 per year, you can list your business on our site with direct links to you and your organization.