January 2019 CCREIA Meeting
Meeting Topic: Designer Flips: Learn Tips & Tricks To Deliver an HGTV Worthy Looking Flip Without Busting the Budget
When rehabbing properties for sale or rent, do you pay attention to design trends? Do you know what latest and greatest features buyers and renters are looking for? Are you that investor in Home Depot for the 16th time trying to pick out tile to match your paint that doesn’t clash with your counters AND blow the budget? If that sounds familiar, this month’s meeting is for YOU!
On Thursday January 10th, learn how to give your flip (or rental) character without adding too much personality (or money to the bottom line). Our meeting will cover:
- 2019 Design Trends: What’s Hot, What’s Not?
- What Do Today’s Buyers & Renters Want?
- How To Implement A Design Scheme That Delivers A Top Dollar Look At A Bargain Price
- Investments & Upgrades: Where Could & Should You Spend An Extra $1,000?
- What Design Services Are Available To Investors? Are They Worth It?
- Professional (Design) Help – Do You Need It? And What Will It Cost?
Rebecca Mickler, a Wilmington interior designer & home stager by day, (and real estate investor by night), will share design tips and tricks you can utilize to renovate a property that looks so good, buyers are lining up for showings before it’s even been listed! She’s worked for 10 years with homeowners, real estate agents and investors to get homes sold quickly and for top dollar, even after they’ve sat on the market for months. If you’ve always been curious about how to achieve an HGTV worthy looking flip, join us this month!