Coastal Carolina Real Estate Investors Association – May 2018 Monthly Meeting
It’s Not What You Get, It’s What You Net!!
We have invited Tony Stroud, a highly respected & dynamic CPA, an accountant that understands real estate investor issues and can offer some strategies that can help us plan for 2016.
Topics that would be of interest to us would be:
- Tax planning strategies for investors
- What is in the new Tax Law? How can I use it to my benefit?
- Making investments with the net result in mind (How they should be structures)
- Good record keeping techniques and suggestions
- Should I use entities
- 1031 exchanges
- Am I a dealer?
- Deferring taxes
- Tax avoidance
- Capital gains & recapture. How does this work?
- What are the tax benefits of rental properties or flips? What should I be deducting?
Bring your questions & join us for an educational and entertaining evening;
(Pizza & drinks served so come early and network with other successful investors)
Meeting Time & Location
Thursday, May 10, 2018, 6:15PM
Terraces at Sir Tyler
1826 Sir Tyler Dr Wilmington, NC 28405
Guests are $15 at the door
Active military and students admitted FREE with ID
Coastal REIA Members – FREE