Analyzing Property For Profit with “Coach Chad” Chad Carson
· Running the numbers on the back of the envelope
· Calculating investment value
· Calculating Cash Flow
· Flipping Calculations
· Finding properties that meet your investment goals
· Financing the purchase (bank or private sources)
Who Should Attend?
This meeting is for anyone that needs more business clarity and focus by developing a step-by-step plan in their business.
- New investors will benefit immensely and quickly accelerate their progress.
- Experienced investors will also regain lost focus and perhaps discover new niches for their business and new ways to make more cash flow.
- The class will be tailored to wholesalers, fix-flippers, and buy-hold investors.
Chad Carson is a real estate investor, micro-entrepreneur, teacher, and coach, from Clemson, SC. Chad also has over 15 years of experience as a full-time investor, working in many niches including wholesaling, fixing-and-flipping houses, rentals, owner financing, notes, leasing, and options. Coach Chad has many years of successful experience creating and executing successful business plans for several small businesses.
Meeting Time & Location
Thursday, January 11, 2017 6:15PM
Terraces at Sir Tyler 1826 Sir Tyler Dr Wilmington, NC 28405
Non-members are $15 at the door
Active military and students admitted FREE with ID
Coastal REIA Members – FREE