Meeting Topics: February 2019
Managing Your Rental Property For Maximum Cash Flow & How To Work With Section 8 Tenants & Receive Government Guaranteed Rent
Managing Your Rental Property For Maximum Cash Flow
In this meeting learn the best practices to manage your property like a rock star by having & following a step by step property management plan. Nancy Baldrige from Sweyer Property Management will share the steps that professional property managers take to accomplish these tasks and enjoy a smooth cash flow with minimum problems and effort.
• Marketing your rental for maximum exposure & price
• Showing properties & screening tenants
• Having rental systems
• What does a property manager do? What is the cost?
• Handling repairs and vendors
• Tips for renting yourself or hiring a manager
How To Work With Section 8 Tenants & Receive Government Guaranteed Rent
Also, Learn the ins & outs & opportunities available with Section 8 Housing Vouchers offering landlords guaranteed rental payment from the CEO of the Wilmington Housing Authority, Katrina Redmon
• How does the program work?
• Who does the program serve & how do clients qualify?
• How are rents calculated & paid?
• What is the rental process?
• Can a landlord use their own lease and rules?
• What if a tenant is a problem, how is that resolved?