- This event has passed.
June 2019 Meeting: Title Insurance
June 13, 2019 @ 6:15 pm - 8:30 pm$15
Meeting Topic: Title Insurance – What Is It and How Does It Work? Join Us To Learn How To Avoid Title Insurance Nightmares
Dottie Black owner of A Southern Land Title Agency will provide information and answer questions on the following:
- What Does And Doesn’t Title Insurance Cover?
- Title Issues That See The Most Claims (heirs, estates, fraud, liens-mechanic liens and other liens, tax foreclosures, deeds in lieu)
- How To Avoid Title Claims
- How Are Claims Handled If Issues Arise?
- Interesting Examples Of Title Claims
- Settlement Shops vs Title Companies and Closing Attorneys
- How Can Title Insurance Help Me As A Real Estate Investor?
- Title Companies As A 1031 Exchange Resource
As always, pizza and drinks will be served before the meeting begins! Come early to eat and network with other successful real estate investors!