- This event has passed.
CCREIA Meeting November 2018
November 8 @ 6:15 pm - 8:30 pm$15.00
State of Our Market!! How Has Hurricane Florence Affected Our Market?
Where are we now, where have we been & where are we going?
Join us Thursday, November 8, 2018 @ 6:15 PM, as we explore today’s market
Michael Otelsberg of Century 21 Sweyer & Associates will share the latest market statistics, data and trends with the group like:
- Year over year market comparisons
- Year to date market statistics
- Where are sales prices and rents now and where are they going?
- What is happening in other markets?
- How to get in front of a trends or changes in the market
- Knowing the rules that affect your real estate business
- How could interest rates or loan products affect our market?
- How can the new tax law affect our market?
- What are the potential market hazards or market boosters that can happen?
Bring your questions & join us for an educational and entertaining evening;
(Pizza & drinks served so come early and network with other successful investors)
Meeting Time & Location
Thursday, November 8, 2018, 6:15PM
Terraces at Sir Tyler
Guests are $15 at the door
Active military and students admitted FREE with ID
Coastal REIA Members – FREE