Working with the Pros to Win the Repair and Renovation Game
On August 8, 2019 Coastal Carolina Real Estate Investors Association will host a panel of experts to advise how to best approach your next project for the maximum ROI whether it is a repair, renovation or construction project. Before you start your next project get to know the tools available to you. Learn how to strategically use resources to lower your costs and increase your profits.
We will discuss:
Turning a 2/1 bed/bath into a 3/2 bed bath.
- Goal — Maximize sale price / minimize costs.
- Where do you start?
- Will the floor plan be more efficient?
- How much will it increase sale or rental price?
How to proceed when your next rental property acquisition has worn out carpet, tired paint and an ugly bathroom.
- What is the best approach if you hold 1, 5 or 10 years?
- What is the cost for each tenant turn over?
- How much time will it take?
- What is your labor plan? Contractor, trades, low cost laborer?
Reworking a dated floor plan to get an “open concept” house.
- Who can offer advice on how to approach the project?
- Who can show how the project will look when finished?
- Is it a load bearing wall?
- Is there a better way to approach the project?
- Will the function of the space increase?
- How much more will the house be worth?
Here is the contact information from the experts of our panel:
Roman Zeller | Licensed General Contractor | 910.538.6823
Jon Blackburn | Carpet Smart | 910.726.2821 710 S 17th Street Wilmington, NC 28401
Fred Dunn | Richards Building Supply | 910.617.3604 | 6601 Amsterdam Way Wilmington, NC 28405
Sherwin-Williams | Juan McKoy / Tommy Gartz | 252.503.1925 / 910.386.2240
Todd Piper | Tri County Trash | 910.632.3031
Charlie Conner | Licensed General Contractor | 910.777.9539